She Put Her Hands in Apple Cider Vinegar Twice a Week; You Will Not Believe The Effect is Achieved!




A girl experienced strong pain in her hands, so she decided to face towards the alternative medicine.


“Several years ago I suffered from pain in the joints and hands which resulted with arthritis caused by hard work and malnutrition. I’m not a type that uses unnatural medicines, so I faced towards natural way of healing which turned to be a right move for me. My doctor recommended a medicine consisted of apple cider vinegar, and all I needed to do is to be persistent. Two months have passed and I can tell that I feel much better now. During the first month I consumed it three times a week and now my dose is twice a week. I just soak my hands in apple cider vinegar drink before going to bed and the pain is eased immediately. The drink includes apple cider vinegar and water with a little bit of honey. I recommend this remedy to anyone who suffer from these symptoms, because it has shown a great results for me,” states Ana H., a typist which is the main reason for this ailment.



Joint pain is very annoying experience, which disallows you to perform your daily activities.

The modern medicine offers drugs that are helpful only for temporary relief.
You can make some lifestyle changes in order to decrease the pain and symptoms of arthritis.

The best thing you can do is to face towards traditional medicine and use apple cider vinegar to solve your problem.

Ways to use apple cider vinegar with pain in the joints:

Bath
Combine 1 cup of apple cider vinegar with 6 cups of water and put your hands or feet in the mixture. In case you feel pain in the neck or other body part, you can simply apply compress on the painful area.

Rubbing
Combine 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and whisk the mixture well. Then you can rub the resulting mixture on the painful area.

Healing Potion
Put 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in 300ml of water or any fruit juice by your choice. Take this drink before having a meal three times a day.

Apple cider vinegar is perfect and useful weapon in the fight against pain in the joints. It is also potent antioxidant that will purify your organism.
Try this remedy for yourself and share it with other people, you may help someone in need.

Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!



                                                                                       Source/Reference : www.cuisineandhealth.com
                                                                                                                      www.healthylifevision.com